Table of Contents
Before Sharing Imam Abu Hanifa Quotes I would like to share a short introduction of him. So a large number of Sunni Muslims call Abu Hanifa(r.a) as their Imam(Imam-e-Azam).
He was an 8th-century Sunni Muslim theologian and jurist of Persian origin, who became the eponymous founder of the Hanafi school of Sunni jurisprudence, which has remained the most widely practiced law school in the Sunni tradition, predominates in Central Asia, Afghanistan, Persia (until the 16th century), Pakistan, Bangladesh, Balkans, Turkey, Russia, Chechnya, Muslims in India, and some parts of the Arab countries.
1. “Knowledge without action is like a body without a soul.” – Imam Abu Hanifa Quotes
2. “If I were you I would face my clothes, to make sure that no one runs off with them!” – Abu Hanifa
3. “Faith does not increase, nor does it decrease; because a diminution in it would be unbelief.” – Abu Hanifa
4. “Don’t accept everyone’s invitation or gifts from everyone.” – Imam Abu Hanifa Quotes
5. “One who acquires knowledge to earn the world, knowledge does not find a place in his heart.” Imam Abu Hanifa
Also Read: Maulana Tariq Jameel Quotes [Top 10+]
6. “When a hadeeth is found to be sahih, then that is my madhhab(religion).” – Abu Hanifa
7. “Who are we to wish for Paradise? It will be enough if Allah spares us his wrath.” – Abu Hanifa
8. “One who does not have the temperament of knowledge, doing knowledgeful conversation in front of him is like torturing him.” – Imam Abu Hanifa
Also Read: Top 20+ Yunus Emre Quotes
9. “Let someone do good or evil to you, but do good to everyone.” – Imam Abu Hanifa
10. “Talking to the public about beliefs should be avoided.” – Imam Abu Hanifa
Also Read: Ibn Taymiyyah Quotes [Top 25+]