Table of Contents
- 1 1. "I liked the Beastie Boys and A Tribe Called Quest and Cypress Hill." Rose Byrne
- 26. "Like Louie Armstrong, played the trumpet. I'll hit that bong and break ya off something soon."
- 312. "Who you tryin to get crazy with ese? Don't you know I'm loco?" - Cypress Hill Quotes
- 417. "You wanna be a rock superstar in the biz and take shit from people who dont know what it is."
Before sharing Cypress Hill quotes, let me share with you some important info about them. Cypress Hill is an American hip-hop group from South Gate, California. They are the first hip-hop group to have sold multi-platinum and platinum albums, having sold over 20 million albums worldwide. They are considered to be among the main progenitors of West Coast and 1990s hip hop.
The group has been critically acclaimed for its first five albums. All of the group members advocate for medical and recreational use of cannabis in the United States. Here I have collected best Cypress Hill quotes and lyrics that will amaze you.
So a list of 20+ best Cypress Hill lyrics and quotes are in the following:
1. “I liked the Beastie Boys and A Tribe Called Quest and Cypress Hill.” Rose Byrne
2. “I gotta get my props. Cops, come and try to snatch my crops. These pigs wanna blow my house down. Head underground, to the next town.”
3. “Our memories are not simply faulty; they are faulty in favor of our ego.” – John Ortberg
4. “They get mad when they come to raid my pad and I’m out in the nine-deuce Cad. Yes I’m the pirate, pilot of this ship if I get with the ultraviolet dream. Hide from the red light beam. Now, do you believe in the unseen?”
5. “Do my shit undercover now it’s time for the blubba blabber, to watch that belly get fatter.”
Also Read: 15+ Best Prince Ea Quotes
6. “Like Louie Armstrong, played the trumpet. I’ll hit that bong and break ya off something soon.”
7. “My shit’s fat, like a sumo, slammin dat ass. Leavin yo’ face in the grass. Cause you know, I don’t take a duro, lightly. Punks just jealous cause they can’t outwrite me or kick that style, wicked, wild. Happy face nigga never seen me smile.
8. “Fat boy on a diet, don’t try it. I’ll jack yo’ ass like a looter in a riot.”
9. “So you wanna be a rock superstar, and live large, a big house, 5 cars, you’re in charge.” (Cypress Hill lyrics)
10. “Don’t make me wreck shit, hectic. Next get the chair got me goin like General Electric annnd, the lights are blinkin. I’m thinkin It’s all over when I go out drinking.”
11. “Insane in da membrane.. insane in da brain! Insane in da membrane.. crazy insane, got no brain!” (Cypress Hill quotes)
12. “Who you tryin to get crazy with ese? Don’t you know I’m loco?” – Cypress Hill Quotes
13. “I wish it was all fun and games but the price of fame is high and some cant pay the way.”
14. “Sign the deal, thinks he’s gonna make a mil but never will til he crosses over. Still filling your head with fantasies come with me, show the sacrifice it takes to make the cheese.”
15. “Ohh, makin my mind slow. That’s why I don’t fuck with the big four-oh. Bro, I got ta’ maintain. Cause a nigga like me is goin insane.”
16. “To da one on da flamboyant tip. I’ll just toss that ham in the fryin pan like spam, get done when I come and slam. Damn, I feel like the Son of Sam.”
Also Read: 35 Top Lil Peep Quotes
17. “You wanna be a rock superstar in the biz and take shit from people who dont know what it is.”
18. “The rock crowd, make money, chill with the honeys sign autographs or whatever the people want from me.”
19. “I feel emotion rush me – the intimacy, the awkwardness. I want to revolt against it, but I don’t. It takes an awful toll on a person to fight down everything they’re feeling.”- Tarryn Fisher
20. “Comin’ up in the world, don’t trust no body gotta look over your shoulder constantly.” Cypress Hill lyrics
21. “It’s funny how impossible dreams manifest and the games that be comin with it nevertheless.”
22. “You got to go for the gusto but you dont know about the blood, sweat and tears and losing some of your fears and losing some of yourself to the years past, gone by.”
Also Read: Post Malone Quotes [Top 30]